Quick, Tasty and Delicious Breakfast
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ¾ Cup Cassava Flour
- ½ Tablespoon Baking Soda
- ¼ Tablespoon Salt
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add the coconut oil, almond milk, and honey. Mix well.
- Add the cassava flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- Cook by scant ¼ Capfuls a couple minutes per side on a greased griddle or skillet over medium heat, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve with maple syrup if desired.
Melted coconut oil adds deliciousness to these Pancakes. Want more of Coconuts?
Try out Coconut Coffee Recipe Here.